High-Performance, Multifunction Connectivity
The Cisco RV130W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Router is an easy-to-use, flexible, high-performance device well suited for small businesses. It delivers highly secure, broadband, wired and wireless connectivity to small offices and remote employees. It can also be used either as a standalone wireless router, access point, bridge or repeater for flexible deployments, offering investment protection as your business needs evolve.
Features and Benefits
● High-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports, enabling large file transfers and multiple users
● USB port for 3G/4G modem failover or alternative primary connectivity
● IP Security (IPsec) site-to-site VPN helps enables secure connectivity for remote employees and multiple offices
● Strong security: Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
● Easy to set up and use with wizard-based configuration
In a dynamic business environment, your network needs to be more powerful, flexible, and accessible than ever. Your employees need the ability to stay connected to the people and services they need - inside and outside the office. And your network needs the agility to meet constantly changing business needs.
The Cisco RV130W Multifunction VPN Router delivers highly secure broadband connectivity, high-speed wireless networking, and remote access for multiple offices and remote workers. Built for maximum flexibility, it delivers a comprehensive combination of business-class features and ease of use in a scalable solution that is priced for small businesses.
The Cisco RV130W features a built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch that lets you connect network devices and transfer files and data at high speed, providing the power and performance you need to keep multiple employees productive. Intelligent quality of service (QoS) features let you prioritize network traffic to keep critical network applications like voice and video running at their best.
To provide untethered connectivity to employees throughout the office, the Cisco RV130W also includes support for wireless-N technology. This multifunction device can serve either as a wireless router, wireless access point, wireless bridge, or repeater, providing investment protection and flexibility when business needs change. You can get started using the RV130W in the way that best meets your needs, then change modes, and repurpose the solution as your business and network grow, resulting in maximum return on your technology investment.
For employees who need to connect from home, on the road, or from remote offices, the Cisco RV130W features integrated enterprise-class encryption and authentication, including support for IPsec and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN client connections and IPsec gateway-to-gateway VPN tunnels. Advanced virtual network support lets you set up wireless guest access hotspots to provide highly secure connectivity to clients and visitors.
Easy to set up and use right out of the box, both solutions feature simple wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes.
Like the RV215W, the Cisco RV130W has a USB port to enable 3G and 4G WAN failover connectivity that is also perfect for remote regions or temporary connectivity. This multi-use router is a cost-effective way to provide business-class performance, security, and reliability your employees need today, with the flexibility to change as your business evolves.
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"