Tax and Government Compliance - Procedure
- CBOS will request all source documents every 1st-5th of the month to be submitted to CBOS Office. Physical or digital copy.
a) Sales Invoice
b) Collection Receipt
c) Official Receipt
d) Purchase Voucher
e) Expense Claims
f) Payroll Summary
g) Other source documents
- CBOS will encode all source documents to in-house accounting software.
- CBOS will scan all documents and attached to the accounting software accordingly.
- CBOS will prepare Government Reports and will be given to client at least 3 days before deadline.
a) BIR Form 1601E
b) BIR Form 1601C
c) BIR Form 2551M; 2550M; 2550Q
- CBOS will return all paid original documents to the client. A digital copy will be sent in the email.
- Financial statement will be submitted to client monthly before the 10th of the following month.
- CBOS REVIEW TEAM will review the financial statement and BIR reports quarterly. A detailed report on any FINDINGS, COMMENTS, and RECOMMENDATION will be given to the client.
- Quarterly Meeting will be conducted by the REVIEW Team to the client to discuss matters relating to the reports submitted to the government.
ACCOUNTING-BUSINESS SUPPORT-TAX AND GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE-VISA AND IMMIGRATION
(+63)905-550-0464 / (032) 254-0865 / (+63) 933-358-3949
Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
www.cbos.com.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"