CBOS will request all source documents every 1st – 5th of the month as follows ( ALL DOCUMENTS SUMMARIZE):
a) Sales Invoice
b) Collection Receipt
c) Official Receipt
d) Purchase Voucher
e) Expense Claims
f) Payroll summary
g) Other source documents
- CBOS will encode all source documents to in-house accounting software.
- CBOS will prepare Government Reports and will be given to client at least 3 days before deadline.
a.) BIR submission
b.) SSS, PHIC, HDMF
- CBOS will return all paid original documents to the client
ACCOUNTING-BUSINESS SUPPORT-TAX AND GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE
(+63) 905-550-0464 / (032) 254-0865 / (+63) 933-358-3949
Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"