BALANCED SCORECARD: MEASURING PERFORMANCE TOWARDS ACHIEVEMENT OF GOALS
DATE: MArch 4, 2017
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) enables organizations to clarify their vision and strategies and translate them into action by mapping strategic objectives into performance metrics in four perspectives. BSC is a management system (not only a measurement system) that is useful to continuously improve strategic performance and results. This seminar provides the steps on how to establish BSC.
At the end of the seminar-workshop, the participants would be able to:
1. Learn the skills to process their BSC.
2. Link their activities to the strategic objectives.
3. Establish measures and targets to support the strategic objectives.
Module 1: INTRODUCTION
- Definition of Strategies
- Importance of Strategies in Business
- Barriers to Implementing Strategy
- Signs that it is Necessary to Make New Performance Measures
Module 2 : THE BALANCED SCORECARD
- The 4 Perspectives
- Uses of Balanced Scorecard
Module 3 : DEVELOPMENT PLAN
- Planning Phase
- Development Phase
Module 4 : STRATEGY MAP
Module 5 : THE BALANCED SCORECARD FRAMEWORK
Module 6 : CASCADING THE BALANCED SCORECARD
Module 7 : BENEFITS OF BALANCED SCORECARD
Module 8 : SUMMARY
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through email@example.com
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
|I. Learn to capitalize on your Human Resources||DATE|
|Human Resource Management Training||January 20 - Friday|
|Stress, Time and Boss Management||February 3 - Friday|
|Basic Supervisory Skills Training for Professionals||January 19 - Thursday|
|Advanced Supervisory Skills Training for Professionals||January 24 - Tuesday|
|Training Needs Analysis||January 23 - Monday|
|Effective Office Administration Systems||January 17 - Tuesday|
|Building High Impact Teams||February 10 - Friday|
|Basic Leadership Training||January 3 - Tuesday|
|Advanced Leadership Training||January 6 - Friday|
|Events Management: Turn Your Event into a Success||January 6 - Friday|
|Training for Executive Assistant||January 5 - Thursday|
|Training for Receptionist||January 11 - Wednesday|
|WAVE : Work Attitude and Values Enhancement||February 2 - Thursday|
|Effective People Management Skills Training||January 31 - Tuesday|
|Computing Salaries, Wages and Benefits||January 27 - Friday|
|Training the Trainers||January 4 - Wednesday|
|II. Management Systems and Managements Tools|
|Effective Project Management Execution||February 11 - Saturday|
|Balanced Scorecard : Measuring Performance Towards Achievement of Goals||January 28 - Saturday|
|Guide to Strategic Planning Seminar Workshop||January 7 - Saturday|
|Productions and Operations Management Fundamentals||February 18 - Saturday|
|Problem Solving Process||February 4 - Saturday|
|KAIZEN for Continous Improvement||January 21 - Saturday|
|III. Improve your Business Communication Skills|
|Improving Business Communication Skills||January 26 - Thursday|
|High Impact Business Presentation Skills Training||January 16 - Monday|
|Business Writing and Correspondence||January 9 - Monday|
|Grammar Mastery Seminar||February 20 - Monday|
|Effective Meetings Seminar||February 13 - Monday|
|English for Professionals||January 23- Monday|
|Newsletter Writing Training||January 7 - Saturday|
|Technical Wrting Training||January 30 - Monday|
|IV. Labor Law and Practices|
|How to use Small Claims Court||February 11 - Saturday|
|Bouncing Check Law Comprehension||March 25 - Saturday|
|V. Financial Management|
|Credit and Collection Management||January 21 - Saturday|
|Effective Collection Strategies||January 7 - Saturday|
|Effective Credit Investigation Techniques||January 14 - Saturday|
|Developing Credit and Collection Policies||January 7- Saturday|
|Internal Control and Auditing||January 18 - Wednesday|
|Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting for Non Accountants||January 25 - Wednesday|
|VI. Logistics & Warehousing|
|International Freight Forwarding: Shipping & Trade Practices||January 25 - Wednesday|
|Logistics beyond Transportation (Advanced Logistics Management)||January 28 - Saturday|
|Effective Warehouse and Inventory Management||January 18 - Wednesday|
|Purchasing & Procurement Management||February 8 - Wednesday|
|Supply Chain Management||January 4 - Wednesday|
|How to Engage in Exportation||February 18 - Saturday|
|Importation Guidelines: Procedures and Documentations||January 14 - Saturday|
|5S of Good and Effective Records Management||January 21 - Saturday|
|Effective Forecasting & Planning for Distribution (SCM)||February 25 - Saturday|
|Process Improvement and Cost Reduction through Industrial Engineering Tools||January 28 - Saturday|
|VII. Sales & Customer Service|
|Leading Service Oriented Team(Customer Service)||January 30 - Monday|
|High Impact Sales Strategies (How to Close a sale)||January 24 - Tuesday|
|Negotiation and Assertiveness Training||January 17 - Tuesday|
|Competitive Selling Skills Training||January 10 - Tuesday|
|VIII. Marketing & Advertising|
|Content Strategy for Marketing and Digital Media||February 18 - Saturday|
|Social media Campaigns and Brand Image (Social Media Marketing for Business)||February 4 - Saturday|
|Internet Marketing Seminar||January 28 - Saturday|
|IX. Pre- Employment Seminar|
|Pre-Employment Strategies||March 18 - Saturday|
|Developing The Best In You (Personality Development)||February 4 - Saturday|
|X. Business Start-Up|
|How to Plan and Start a Business||February 7 - Tuesday|
|How to Start and Manage your Spa Business||March 7 - Tuesday|
|How to Start a Balloon and Party Needs Business||January 31 - Tuesday|
|How to Start a Wedding and Debut Planning Business||January 12 - Thursday|
|How to Start a Micro-Lending Business||February 18 - Saturday|
|XI. Software Training|
|Excelling in MS Excel (MS Excel Tricks that will Boost your Productivity)||January 14 - Saturday|
|Adobe Photoshop Training||TBA|
|Adobe Illustrator and Infographics Design||TBA|
|XII. CEBU CITY SEMINAR|
|Importation Guidelines: Procedures and Documentations||FEBRUARY 24, 2016 - FRIDAY|
|Negotiation and Assertiveness Training||FEBRUARY 24, 2016 - FRIDAY|
|Business Writing and Correspondence||FEBRUARY 25, 2016 - SATURDAY|
|Credit and Collection Management||FEBRUARY 25, 2016 - SATURDAY|
|Supervisory Skills Training||FEBRUARY 25, 2016 - SATURDAY|
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"