You deserve the Best BOSH Training. You deserve us.
BOSH Training, Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training. DOLE Accredited Safety Training. Training to comply to requirements of DOLE labor inspector and to comply with the Philippines Occupational Safety and Health Standards OSHS or yellow book as safety practitioners and safety officers call it. 40 hours
You are invited, No education or employment requirement or qualification, Open to all male or female interested to work as a safety personnel or safety officer in all industries such as manufacturing, retail, services, healthcare, business process outsourcing BPO, call center, poultry, agriculture, real estate developers, financial services, banking, pharmaceuticals, among others. Sometimes construction companies also require BOSH from its safety officers.
BOSH Training Quezon City
Training Venue: Safety Training Center, Medalla Bldg, 1 Gen. Mc Arthur Ave. corner EDSA
Araneta Center, Cubao, QC. top of BDO EDSA Cubao; walking from MRT Farmers Cubao
40 hours. 4 days. Starts at 8AM, ends at about 6PM. Register. Click here
BOSH Safety Training Schedules
Tuesday to Friday
January 31, February 1 – 3
February 14 – 17
February 28, March 1 – 3
March 14 – 17
March 28 – 31
April 10 - 13 (Mon - Thu)
April 25 – 28
Saturdays and Sundays
February 25, 26, March 4, 5
March 11, 12, 18, 19
April 1, 2, 8, 9
April 15, 16, 22, 23
April 29, 30, May 6, 7
May 13, 14, 20, 21
May 27, 28, June 3, 4
June 10, 11, 17, 18
June 24, 25, July 1, 2
P9,900 per head
P2,000 per head
Pay reservation to save your slot.
Policy. No Reservation No Slot
Limited Slots only
Pay P7,900 balance on training day 1.
Registration Fee Inclusions
Guaranteed 100% Quality Safety Training from powerhouse expert Safety Practitioners and Safety Consultants. We will equip you with real knowledge, develop safety officer skills, feed you with timely, relevant, and important safety informations, and practices. We know what you need to know and learn. You will get it if you trust your training with us.
1. Certificate of Completion, DOLE standard, issued on the last day of training
2. Lunch. AM snack. PM snack
3. BOSH Safety Training Reference Manual for supplemental reading and reference
4. CD containing trainers presentations, softcopy of OSH Standard
BONUS Freebies. Pro bono. Free
1. Aftersales service. Ask us your concerns on workplace, occupational safety and health after you completed your training with us. We want to keep a good professional working relationship with you and your company as partners in promoting workplace safety and health.
2. Free consultation during the training.
3. Get a 1,000 pesos discount if you will take LCM training in Quezon City through us.
Contact us for any questions. Globe. 0917 544 7717, Smart. 0918 946 4623,
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org Click this to register online. https://goo.gl/cbBAbg
BOSH Modules. Accident Investigation, Behavior Based Safety, Motivation, Effective Safety Communication, Confined Space, Electrical Safety, Fire Safety, Fire Prevention, Basic First Aid, Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control, Human Elements in OSH, Industrial Hygiene, JHA Job Hazard Analysis JSA Job Safety Analysis, Lock Out Tag Out, Machine Safety, Machine Guarding, Machine Safeguarding, Materials Handling and Storage, Occupational Health, Occupational Safety and Health, OSH Standards and Regulatory Requirements, Portable and Power Tools Safety. PPE Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Inspection, THA Task Hazard Analysis, OSH Programming, Re-entry Planning, Emergency Preparedness, and more.
Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by bank deposit
Corporate Bank Accounts
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 00 216 801 2717
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 4275 0031 88
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Bank of Commerce
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 0161 066689 001
Email copy of deposit slip to email@example.com
OR Pay thru Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, LBC, Western Union
Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
Why BOSH Safety Training
1. To qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas.
2. To comply with your business' client requirements.
3. To qualify for promotion in the company.
4. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities.
5. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law
6. For personal and professional growth.
7. To invest in self education and training.
8. To shift career - from present job to safety.
9. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities
10. To follow DOLE OSH Standards in the workplace
11. As part of corporate social responsibility or CSR
12. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family)
Engr. Ronald Pornobi, MBA
DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner
Accre. No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe. 0917 544 77 17 Smart. 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio R. Real
DOLE Accredited OSH Consultant
Accre. No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRReal Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy
Construction Safety Trainer and Consultant.
DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization
PPE Module Lecture with Demonstration and Trainee Participation
Lecture Sessions are Participative using Socratic Method of Learning
Activity Based Learnings to
Maximize Knowledge Acquisition and Skills Development
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"