COSH Training. BOSH Training. LCM Training. Training Center in Quezon City. DOLE Accredited Safety Trainings
Medalla Bldg, 1 Gen. Mc Arthur Ave. corner EDSA, Araneta Center, Cubao, QC. top of BDO EDSA Cubao; walking from MRT Farmers Cubao. 40 hours. 4 days. 8AM - 6PM
COSH Safety Training
Register for COSH Training
COSH QC. Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training, DO13 compliance, Guidelines on OSH in the Construction Industry, general contractors, main contractors, subcontractors; for you in the construction industry, mining industry, and oil and gas industry; required by PCAB, Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board for contractors. A must attend training for AMO or Authorized Managing Officer and Sustaining Technical Engineer or STE of Construction Companies or Contractor. For companies whose business operation includes any one of these excavation, demolition, installation at heights, working at heights.
COSH Training in Quezon City
Tuesday to Friday
January 24 – 27
February 7 – 10
February 21 – 24
March 7 – 10
March 21 – 24
April 4 – 7
April 18 – 21
2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays
February 18, 19, 25, 26
March 4, 5, 11, 12
March 18, 19, 25, 26
April 8, 9, 15, 16
April 22, 23, 29, 30
May 6, 7, 13, 14
May 20, 21, 27, 28
June 3, 4, 10, 11
June 17, 18, 24, 25
BOSH Safety Training
Register for BOSH Training
BOSH QC. Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training is recommended for you who are not in the construction industry such as manufacturing, security, services, health care, clothing, retail, academe, schools, banking, among others.
BOSH Training in Quezon City
Tuesday to Friday
January 31, February 1-3
February 14 – 17
February 28, March 1 – 3
March 14 – 17
March 28 – 31
April 10 - 13 (Mon - Thu)
April 25 – 28
Saturdays and Sundays
February 25, 26, March 4, 5
March 11, 12, 18, 19
April 1, 2, 8, 9
April 15, 16, 22, 23
April 29, 30, May 6, 7
May 13, 14, 20, 21
May 27, 28, June 3, 4
June 10, 11, 17, 18
June 24, 25, July 1, 2
LCM Safety Training
Register for LCM Training
Loss Control Management Training is suggested to be taken by BOSH or COSH graduates. This training will aid you in calculating or computing FR Frequency Rate and SR Severity Rate, a requirement in accomplishing your Annual Exposure Data Report, and more.
January 29, February 5, 12, 19
February 26, March 5, 12, 19
Registration Fee and Reservation Fee are per head per training course
BOSH Reg P9,900. Reservation P2,000. Pay P7,900 during training
COSH Reg P9,900. Reservation P2,000. Pay P7,900 during training
LCM Reg P12,000. Reservation P2,000. Pay P10,000 during training
Pay by bank, or via other remittance services.
Save your slot. Pay reservation. Limited Slots
First Come First Serve. No Reservation No Slot
Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by bank deposit
Corporate Bank Accounts
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 00 216 801 2717
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 4275 0031 88
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Bank of Commerce
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 0161 066689 001
Email copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay thru Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, LBC, Western Union
Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
Registration Fee Inclusions
100% Quality Safety Training. We will equip you with real knowledge, develop safety officer skills, feed you with timely, relevant, and important safety informations, and practices. We know what you need to know and learn. You will get it if you trust your training with us.
1. Certificate of Completion, DOLE standard, issued during graduation or the last day of training
2. Lunch. AM snack. PM snack
3. Safety Training Reference Manual for supplemental reading and reference
4. CD containing trainers presentations, softcopy of OSH Standard
BONUS Freebies. Pro bono. Free
1. for COSH. Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection. Will visit a construction site on the last day. Not all can offer this. But we provide you this experience as part of strengthening your learnings.
2. Aftersales service. Ask us your concerns on workplace, occupational safety and health after you completed your training with us. We want to keep a good professional working relationship with you and your company as partners in promoting workplace safety and health.
3. Free consultation during the training.
4. Complete your BOSH or COSH from us. Get a 1,000 discount when you take LCM training in Quezon City through us.
Globe. 0917 544 7717, Smart. 0918 946 4623,
Register online. https://goo.gl/pdCjSw
COSH Modules. Accident Investigation, Construction Machinery, Demolition, DO13, Explosives and Excavation, Equipment Safety, Fall Protection, First Aid, Hazard Identification, Evaluation and Control, Heavy Equipment, JHA Job Hazard Analysis Workshop, Occupation Health Program, Occupational Safety and Health, OSH in Construction Sites, OSH Legislation, PPE Personal Protective Equipment, Roles of Safety Officers, Scaffolding and Ladder Safety, Site Inspection, Temporary Structures, Tool Box Meetings, Tools Safety, and more. Related Learning Experience or RLE on last training day through a hands-on experience Construction Site Visit to conduct Safety Inspection.
BOSH Modules. Accident Investigation. Behavior Based Safety, Motivation. Communication. Confined Space. Electrical Safety. Fire Safety. First Aid. Hazards Identification, Assessment and Control. Human Elements in OSH. JHA Job Hazard Analysis. Lock Out Tag Out. Machine Safety. Materials Handling and Storage. Occupational Health. Occupational Safety and Health. OSH Standards and Regulatory Requirements. Portable and Power Tools. PPE Personal Protective Equipment. Safety Inspection. Workplace Emergencies, and more.
LCM Modules. Crisis Management. Critical, Job, Task Analysis & Procedures. Defensive and Better Driving. Economics in Loss Control. Environmental Health in Industry. Evaluating Individual Performance. Fire Loss Control. Frequency Rate. Group and Personal Communications. History and Philosophy. Incident Investigation. Climate Setting. Management Control. Measurement Tools for Management. Motor Fleet Safety. Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Planned Inspection. Planned Job Observation. Property Damage and Waste Control. Risk Management. Safety Performance Measurement. Severity Rate. Stress Management. Security Loss Control. Time Management. and more.
In all of the trainings, you will also be given advices, techniques or tips on how to become a DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner based on signifcant information, data, and real experiences. Not all trainers do this. But we will, for you.
Actual Construction Site Viist, Site Safety Inspection. Only with us.
PPE Module Lecture with Demonstration and Trainee Participation
Lecture Sessions are Participative using Socratic Method of Learning
Why Safety Training
1. To qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas.
2. To comply with your business' client requirements.
3. To qualify for promotion in the company.
4. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities.
5. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law
6. For personal and professional growth.
7. To invest in self education and training.
8. To shift career - from present job to safety.
9. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities
10. To follow DOLE OSH Standards in the workplace
11. As part of corporate social responsibility or CSR
12. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family)
13. COSH Training, to meet PCAB Licensing requirement for AMO, STE, SO
Engr. Ronald Pornobi, MBA
DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner
Accre. No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe. 0917 544 77 17 Smart. 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio Real
DOLE Accredited OSH Consultant
Accre. No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRReal OH Safety Training Services
Construction Safety Trainer and Consultant
DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization
Fill-up, Submit Registration Form. Pay Reservation. Attend training, listen and learn. Enjoy better life!
You can also register by texting in this format
Training and Venue. Training Dates. Full Name. Address. Email address. Reservation Payment Details
Example on COSH Training
COSH QC . Nov1518. Rizal Sanchez. 182 Esguerra St., Makati City. email@example.com BPINov10
COSH QC . Nov1518. Rudy Fernandez. 7 Herrera Ave., Pasig City. firstname.lastname@example.org LBCNov8
Example on BOSH Training
BOSH QC . Nov8-11. Chuck Neri. 5th Avenue, Caloocan City. email@example.com BDONov3
BOSH QC . Nov8-11. Jerry Limlingon. B1 L3, Noah Subd., Cainta, Rizal. firstname.lastname@example.org CebuanaNov4
Example on LCM Training
LCM QC . Dec341011. Andrew Sy. Clark, Pampanga. email@example.com BDODec1
LCM QC . Nov6132027. Denis Dizzy. V Mapa, Sta Mesa. firstname.lastname@example.org PalawanExNov2
Registration is not an assurance of your slot. Save your slot, proceed to the bank or remittance companies. Pay your reservation fee. Email copy of the deposit slip or payment details so we can credit your payment and secure reserve your slot.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"