COSH Training, Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training. DOLE Accredited Safety Training. DO13 Compliance Requirement or Guidelines on Occupational Safety and Health in the Construction Industry, Philppine Contractors Accreditation Board PCAB Compliant, Authorized Managing Officer AMO Training, Sustatining Technical Employee STE Training, Construction Safety Officer Training, 40 hours. You deserve the Best COSH Training.
You are invited, No education or employment requirement or qualification, Open to all male or female interested to work in the construction industry or companies such as mining, general contractors, subcontractors, or those with excavation, or working at heights activities,
COSH Training Quezon City
Training Venue: Safety Training Center, Medalla Bldg, 1 Gen. Mc Arthur Ave. corner EDSA
Araneta Center, Cubao, QC. top of BDO EDSA Cubao; walking from MRT Farmers Cubao
40 hours. 4 days. Starts at 8AM, ends at about 6PM. Register. Click here
COSH Safety Training Schedules
COSH Training in Quezon City
Tuesday to Friday
January 24 – 27
February 7 – 10
February 21 – 24
March 7 – 10
March 21 – 24
April 4 – 7
April 18 – 21
2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays
February 18, 19, 25, 26
March 4, 5, 11, 12
March 18, 19, 25, 26
April 8, 9, 15, 16
April 22, 23, 29, 30
May 6, 7, 13, 14
May 20, 21, 27, 28
June 3, 4, 10, 11
June 17, 18, 24, 25
P9,900 per head
P2,000 per head
Pay reservation to save your slot. Policy. No Reservation No Slot. Limited Slots only
Pay P7,900 balance during your training.
Registration Fee Inclusions
Guaranteed 100% Quality Safety Training from powerhouse expert Safety Practitioners and Safety Consultants. We will equip you with real knowledge, develop safety officer skills, feed you with timely, relevant, and important safety informations, and practices. We know what you need to know and learn. You will get it if you trust your training with us.
1. Certificate of Completion, DOLE standard, issued on the last day of training
2. Lunch. AM snack. PM snack
3. COSH Safety Training Reference Manual for supplemental reading and reference
4. CD containing trainers presentations, softcopy of OSH Standard
BONUS Freebies. Pro bono. Free
1. Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection. We will visit a construction site on the last day. Not all can offer this. But we provide you this experience as part of strengthening your learnings.
2. Aftersales service. Ask us your concerns on workplace, occupational safety and health after you completed your training with us. We want to keep a good professional working relationship with you and your company as partners in promoting workplace safety and health.
3. Free consultation during the training.
4. Get a 1,000 pesos discount if you will take LCM training in Quezon City through us.
Call or text, Globe. 0917 544 7717 Smart. 0918 946 4623
Email. email@example.com Register online https://goo.gl/Ng6y3a
COSH Modules. Accident Investigation, Construction Machinery, Demolition, DO13, Explosives and Excavation, Equipment Safety, Fall Protection, First Aid, Hazard Identification, Evaluation and Control, Heavy Equipment, JHA Job Hazard Analysis Workshop, Occupation Health Program, Occupational Safety and Health, OSH in Construction Sites, OSH Legislation, PPE Personal Protective Equipment, Roles of Safety Officers, Scaffolding and Ladder Safety, Site Inspection, Temporary Structures, Tool Box Meetings, Tools Safety, OSH Programming, Re-entry Planning, and more.
Part of our training package is an Actual Construction Site Safety Inspection for your Related Learning Experience or RLE on last training day through a hands-on experience Construction Site Visit to conduct Safety Inspection.
Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by bank deposit
Corporate Bank Accounts
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Branch. Araneta Center, EDSA-Cubao, Quezon City
Current Account No. 00 216 801 2717
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch. New Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Current Account No. 4275 0031 88
Branch. Farmers Plaza, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 244 3 244 33756 3
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 2000 21 76789 8
Bank of Commerce
Branch. P. Tuazon St., Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 028 20 008724 2
Branch. Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
Savings Account No. 0161 066689 001
Email copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Pay thru LBC, Cebuana, MLhuillier, Palawan Express, Western Union
Remit to, Name: Florencio Real Address: Quezon City
Text us the control number, name of sender, and amount sent
to 0917.5447717 0918.9464623
Why COSH Safety Training
1. To qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas.
2. To comply with your business' client requirements.
3. To qualify for promotion in the company.
4. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities.
5. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law
6. For personal and professional growth.
7. To invest in self education and training.
8. To shift career - from present job to safety.
9. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities
10. To follow DOLE OSH Standards in the workplace
11. As part of corporate social responsibility or CSR
12. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family)
13. To meet PCAB Licensing requirement for AMO, STE, SO
Actual Construction Site Visit and Safety Inspection. Only with us.
PPE Module Lecture with Demonstration and Trainee Participation
Lecture Sessions are Participative using Socratic Method of Learning
Engr. Ronald Pornobi, MBA
DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner
Accre. No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe. 0917 544 77 17 Smart. 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio R. Real
DOLE Accredited OSH Consultant
Accre. No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRROHS Consultancy - Construction Safety
Trainer and Consultant. DOLE Accredited
Safety Training Organization
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"