April 30, 2016. Saturday
Irate Customers come to us because their needs are not met. They provide us an opportunity to assess and improve our service and customer relationship. This workshop prepares you to gracefully deal with difficult or irate customers and handle difficult situations. It provides guidelines and practice scenarios for common customer complaints. Moreover, it helps you create a system for emergencies as well as spiels for your most common customer concerns. Learn to turn customer complaints into customer relationship-building opportunities.
What You Will Learn
To understand conflict and customers pains
To identify problematic customer touch-points and find solutions
To hone our interpersonal skills for better customer relations
To learn effective spiels and words to pacify customers
1. Your Role as a Customer Service Provider
2. Understanding Conflicts
3. Customer Needs & Issues
4. Identifying & Assessing Customer Touch-points
5. Types of Difficult Customers
6. Categories for Difficult Situations
7. Conflict Resolution Approaches
8. Five-Step System for Customer Complaints
9. Building Trust and Maintaining the Relationship
10. Listening Skills and Techniques
11. Effective Spiels for Pacifying Clients
12. Turning Customer Complaints into Sales
Who Should Attend
Customer Service Representatives, Sales Representatives,Receptionists and Telephone Handlers, Front-liners, Store Clerks, Cashiers, Marketing & Sales Practitioners, and all employees who deal directly with customers and want to keep them.
How to Enrol. Text in this format
CCRS Seminar Date. Your Full Name with Middle Initial. Company or Home Address. and Email Address.
CCRS April30. Reynan S. Santos. 143 Buendia Ave., Makati City. email@example.com
CCRS April30. Anita R. Lopez. 88 Metrica Street, Sampaloc, Manila. firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Enrol. Fill-up a Registration Form online. Click this
Regular Rate: P4,256.00 per head
Early Bird Rate: P3,920 per head
If paid 7 days before the scheduled seminar
Pay on seminar day or deposit to company bank account.
We will provide bank details once you register.
Philippine Stock Exchange Building
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Globe 0917 5447717
Smart 0918 9464623
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"