EFFECTIVE WAREHOUSE AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
DATE: DECEMBER 14, 2016 - Wednesday
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
This module offers a comprehensive overview of Warehouse Management as a business philosophy and a corporate strategy to Drive or turn-around the business. The inventory a business owns represents tied up in products until the inventory is sold. Since inventory is a large part of the total investment of a business, well-managed and controlled inventories increase the profits of a business. It includes a study of Warehouse and Inventory Management, a thorough discussion of its scope, and its strategic role in business and economy today. It aims to aid the participant to understand some issues involved when applying strategies concerning supplies and other activities that correlates with it such as with purchasing, manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management.
OBJECTIVES UPON COMPLETION:
- Describe Important Elements of Logistics and Warehouse Planning
- Adopt an efficient way to reduce inventories
- Improve Management of Warehouses
- Understand and Maximize Efficiency of Procurement Process
- Learn the doctrine of competitiveness;
- Minimize Inventory Investment
- Maximize Profit
Module 1 – Warehouse Management
- Warehousing Definition
- Warehouse Functions
- Storage Functions
- Good Storage Practices
- Relation to Logistics
- Elements of Warehouse Management
Module 2 – Stock Management & Inventory Control
- Receiving & Inspection of Items
- Receiving Process
- Inventory Validation: What does the Inventory Says
- Storage and Stock Control
- Types of Inventory System: Forecasting, Control & Design Systems
- Inventory Formulas
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
Module 3– Warehouse Documentations
- Types of Documents
- Control of Documents
- Efficient Records Keeping
Module 4 – Costs of Warehousing
- Holding and Carrying Costs
- Inventory Costs
- Warehouse Management Principles
- Warehouse Accounting & Systems
Module 5: Setting up The Warehouse
- Setting up the warehouse
- Warehouse system set up
- Warehouse Design and Layout
- Warehouse Personnel
- Warehouse Best Practice
Module 6: Types of Warehouse and Uses
- Stock Clerk
- Checkers and Shipping Receivers
- Record Clerks
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse Manager
Module 7: 5s Application
- 5S Guidelines
- 5S Checklist
- General principles
* Please bring a calculator & possibly prepare a list of Inventory available at your warehouses.
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through email@example.com
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"