HOW TO START A SPA BUSINESS – “Spa your Way to Success: Understanding the Beauty and Wellness Industry”
DATE: April 4, 2017
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
At the end of this short course, one would be able to:
- Be knowledgeable in the basics of starting one’s own spa business.
- Understand the essential parts and characteristics of a spa business.
- Identify and apply which marketing strategies are best to use.
- Learn how to create a business system and apply it in the operations.
- Develop the necessary skills in choosing your personnel and develop a winning team.
A lot of people seem to be in the lookout for a reliable and relaxing spa to escape to after a long day’s work or a stress-filled week. These days, the salon and spa industry is proving to be booming business for a lot of people whether expanding their line of services or venturing as a start-up entrepreneur. The question now is not if it is catering to a billion dollar market, because it is. The question now is, with almost every other corner, a salon or spa is popping up like mushrooms, what can one offer that can attract customers and clients, and keep them coming back?
In this training course, participants will learn the ins and outs of having their own spa business, as well as identify which services and products to offer and use. We will also cover important aspects of the spa business such as choosing the location, designing the price range, hiring the right personnel and planning your business capital.
- Unleashing the entrepreneur inside of you.
Understanding the 3 levels of entrepreneur. The shifting process of an employee to being the boss.
- Listening to what the market wants and need.
It is never about what you want but what your market wants. Introducing a need. Who are your competitors?
- Services you offer and products you use.
Are your products and services top of the line or is it the same as everyone else?
- Capital, Operations, Pricing and Personnel.
The nitty-gritty of starting, running and managing your spa business. Maximizing resources.
- Where are you?
Locations. Location. Location. Do you want to go virtual?
- How will they know?
Your marketing strategy at its best. Why word of mouth matters. Who is your market?
- Franchisee or Franchisor?
When to consider franchising. Understanding systems and how to apply
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through email@example.com
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"