INTERNAL CONTROL & AUDIT
DATE: November 16, 2016 - Tuesday
TIME: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Did you know that your company or business is at risk of THEFT or EMBEZZLEMENT? Learn all internal and audit controls through our seminar so you can prevent unfortunate events from happening.
- I. Introduction to Internal Control
- II. Facts of Internal Control
- III. Why Small businesses are most vulnerable?
- IV. Things I’ve Seen / Nightmares
- V. Internal Controls in Everyday Life
- VI. Objectives of Internal Control
- VII. Importance of Internal Control
- VIII. Classification of Internal Control
- IX. Preventive Controls
- X. Components of Internal Controls
- a. Control Environment
- b. Enhance Control Environment
- XI. Risk Assessment & Types of Risks
- XII. Schemes of Stealing cash
- XIII. Control Activities
- XIV. Who is responsible for Internal Controls?
- XV. Auditing
- a. Internal & External
- b. Expenditure Cycles
- XVI. END OF PRESENTATION
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"