Confirm Schedule. September 16-17. Thursday to Friday
Facts About the Seminar. Frequently Asked Questions Answered. Read to Know
When you click a link below, this window remains active and a new window will open.
1) The 16 hours seminar is for Amo or Authorized Managing Officer. Seminar will be conducted online via Zoom video conference
2) Seminar Registration Fee. P8,500 per head. First Come First Served. Filipinos and non-Filipinos, foreigners are welcome to attend. Registration includes Pcab Accredited Certificate of Completion, ecopy of seminar materials
4) There are 4 ways to register for the seminar. a) Click this link now b) Click the yellow box above c) Scan the Q R code d) Scroll at the bottom to fill out the registration form. Here is the list of requirements to submit. 2x2 Id picture in white background, any 1 valid government Id - to confirm and authenticate the identity of a registered participant, proof of payment of seminar registration fee
5) We will email to confirm we received your registration form so you can pay your seminar registration fee. Then upload the requirements thru the link or Url provided after you Submit the registration form online. Please copy the link to ensure you know where to submit your requirement online.
6) Only participants with complete requirements submitted have a guaranteed slot. Zoom link and passcode are sent 1 day before seminar day 1 thru your cellphone and or email
We simplified the process for you to register for your Amo Seminar. Just follow the steps above. If you have any other questions or concerns, call or text Edward 09566872110 or landline 89392728, or Ronald 09173126720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mabilis pong napupuno ang seminar at nauubos ang slots. Kaya if talagang you want to secure your slot, agad at agahan niyong kumpletohin at ipasa ang mga requirements.
Note: Amo Exam will take place in the afternoon of the second day of the seminar. This exam is a pass or fail. You need to score 60% of the total items. Listen attentively during the seminar, take notes, so that you will pass the test.
The Authorized Managing Officer Amo seminar course completion is a must, a requirement in the application for Pcab license registration. This course shall cover laws and regulations pertinent to the construction industry on the National Building Code, the Labor Code of the Philippines, the Government Procurement Reform Act, the Internal Revenue Code, the Build-Operate-Transfer Law, and the Local Government Code.
This Pcab Accredited Amo Seminar must be attended by the Amo. Your company Ste or Sustaining Technical Employee is also invited and welcome to join. Note that Amo, Ste, and Safety Officer must attend the Cosh training required by Pcab for your license application.
Thank you very much. God bless you, your family, and your company.
God is faithful. Stay safe in His all-powerful hand, unfailing love, and grace.
Ronald P o r n o b i
Globe 0917 312 6720 Viber
Smart 0918 946 4623
Edward John Aquino
Globe 0956 687 2110 Viber
Landline 02 89392728
Office Address. Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila. Pldt Landline (02) 8939 2728. Unit 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard corner Cambridge Street, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of Bpi Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch clickformap
Get your slot. Fill out and submit this registration form