1. For individuals who have basic knowledge of Scaffold Erection and Dismantling (SED) or;
2. For individuals who have basic skills in scaffold erection and dismantling but are not confident about it
3. For individuals who want to have actual experience in scaffold erection and dismantling under the mentorship of competent persons who are experts in SED
4. For scaffolders who want to get a refresher course or experience in actual SED.
5. For scaffolders who want to ensure passing their TESDA NCII Assessment.
This training is not for individual who do not have any knowledge or skill at all in scaffolding erection and dismantling. from the experts. Click here to Register Online for Advance Scaffold Training Course with Actual Scaffold Erection and Dismantling, venue in Quezon City. If you have the basics on scaffold erection and dismantling, this training is for you.
Advance Scaffold Training with
Actual Scaffold Erection and Dismantling
Purely Actual Scaffolding Erection and Dismantling.
This is not an assessment.
Starts 8AM. Construction Site, Quezon City
August 26. Sunday
September 30. Sunday
October 28. Sunday
November 25. Sunday
December 23. Sunday
We need 10 participants to confirm the schedule
Limited slots. No walkin accepted. Register to join
Complete venue provided to paid participant only
Pay Registration Fee to save slot
P4,000 per head
if certificate is issued by iBonrop Occupational Safety and Health Training Services - Your Training Provider
1. Participants must bring their own ratchet
2. Participants must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - hardhat, safety shoes
3. Participants will have to sign a waiver before the training
4. TESDA NCII Assessment does not require Certificate of Training from DOLE.
5. The whole day will be dedicated to actual erection and dismantling of scaffolds onsite under direct supervision of TESDA NC2 Competent Persons or Experts.
Scaffold Training Certificate issued on same day
No food included.
Once you are officially registered (paid reg fee), we will update you of the exact venue.
Register Today. Enrol Now
Click Register Online
How to Pay Registration Fee
Pay cash or check. If check payment, payee is iBonrop Marketing
1) Bank Deposit to Company Bank Account
For bank details, Fill-up and Submit the Online Registration Form below
Email deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
For you or your company's peace of mind, you may also opt to pay in our office
2) Pay Personally at our office in Cubao, Quezon City before scheduled training.
Address is provided when you submit this registration online, click.
3) Remit via Western Union or Palawan Express
Remit to Name, Ronald Pornobi Address, Quezon City
Text the control no. and name of sender to 09173126720
4) Pay via Paypal (Credit Card or Debit Card). Click Buy Now Button below
Policy: No Registration Fee Payment. No Slot.
Only those who paid their reservation have confirmed seat and are provided updates.
Why undergo for Scaffold Training
This training will equip you on the how to of scaffold erection and dismantling, touching scaffold safety practices as well. This training will prepare you to pass LATER your TESDA Assessment NCII Certification.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Globe 0917 312 67 20 Smart 0918 946 46 23
iBonrop OSH Training Services
BIR TIN No. 206-907-398-003
Advance Scaffold Training Online Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"