Dole Prescribed Basic Osh Training Course for Safety Officer 1 (So1) Dole Accredited. So1 Training Offered in Quezon City. So1 Training Offered in Caloocan City. This training helps companies in all industries to comply with, in pursuant to Section 3 (n) of Ra 11058 and Section 3 (v) of Do 198 series 2018 - An Act Strengthening Compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Standards and Providing Penalties for Violations Thereof. The law requires company Safety Officer 1 or So1 to undergo and be certified with 8 hours Basic Osh Training Course as prescribed by Dole conducted by Dole Accredited Safety Training Organization.
So1 Safety Officer 1 is required for, 1. Low Risk Establishment and Workplaces with 1 to 50 workers; 2. Medium Risk Establishments and Workplaces with 1 to 9 workers. Failure to comply with the law will result to penalties or fine as per Do198 Chapter 6 Section 29 page 20-22
Learn the duties and responsibilities of an So1 or Safety Officer 1 pursuant to Section 14 of Do 198-18 Chapter 4. The law defined a Safety Officer as any employee or officer of the company, tasked by the employer to implement an Osh Program, and ensure that it is in accordance with the provision of the Osh standards. Safety Officer 1 or So1 as per Do198-18 refers to an employee who has completed the prescribed basic Osh training course for Safety Officer 1 (So1).
1. in Cubao Quezon City. Unit 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch and Landbank Cubao branch. Not in Project 3 Quezon City. Click Download Use our Location Map
2. in Caloocan City. Unit F, 8th Floor, The Big Orange Building, 328 EDSA, East Grace Park, Caloocan City. Same building of ABE International Business College Click for Map
Final venue is the location with more registered participants. You will be updated and advised.
So1 Training Schedule in Ncr Metro Manila Click to Register
Be a Certified Safety Officer 1 So1 of the company
So1 Training Schedule
So1 Training Weekday Schedule
So1 Training Saturday Schedule
If the So1 training is not confirmed, you may attend the 4 days Bosh training or the Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training. It is a comprehensive Osh training. Completing Bosh is still in compliance with Dole requirement for So1. For Bosh Training in Quezon City Click for details
P4,000 per head in Quezon City or Caloocan City
P4,500 per head in Pampanga
Safety Officer 1 Certificate of Completion
Dole Standard. Issued after the training
Unlimited Water. Coffee
How to Pay Registration Fee
Cash. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1. Bank Deposit or Online Fund Transfer. Account Name. iBonrop Marketing. BDO Acct No. 0021 6011 2867. BPI Acct No. 4273 01 9877. Metrobank Acct No. 244 7 244 51 763 0. For recording, email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Viber 09173126720
2. Pay at our office in Cubao, Quezon City. Monday to Saturday 800Am - 530 Pm. Saturday by appointment
3. Western Union or Palawan Express. Name. Ronald Pornobi. Address. Cubao, Quezon City. Please text email details - control number, name of sender, amount sent - to 09173126720
We issue Official Receipt.
What you will learn from this Safety Officer 1 Training as prescribed by Dole. Importance of Osh. Osh Situationer in the Philippines. Salient features of Osh Legislations. Accident Causation and Prevention. Osh Terms with examples. Risks. Machine Safety. Fire Safety. Chemical Safety. Emergency Preparedness. Administrative Osh Requirements. Reportorial Requirements. Osh Programs. Risk Assessment and more.
Why Attend this Training. To qualify for a job as safety officer 1 in the Philippines. For companies to comply with the new law Ra 11058 Do198-18. Participants to appreciate Osh in the workplace. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law. For personal and professional growth. To invest in self education and training. To shift career - from present job to safety. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities. To follow Dole Osh Standards in the workplace. As part of corporate social responsibility. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family).
You are welcome to join. No requirements to qualify or to submit. This training is open to all as Safety Officer 1 Training is a must for all industries in the Philippines as per Ra11058 Do 198-18.
To you our dear clients and stakeholders. We hope for your understanding and consideration.
We had experiences from individuals and companies inquiring about this training. They register their participants, but does not pay the reservation fee required to save slot. Then on the training day 1, its a No Show of the participant registered. Regrettably, the participant nor the company did not advise in advance that their participant will not show up or will not attend, for any or no reason. These has caused us losses in facilitating the training due to No Show Registered Participants. Therefore, our management decided to implement this policy (see image below) on slot reservation or securing a seat for the trainee participant. So if your participant is sure to attend, pay the registration fee. If not sure, please do not register your participant yet so we have a real headcount of sure attending participants. Thank you for understanding and cooperation.
Dole Compliance for Occupational Health Personnel
Be a Certified First Aider visit http://bit.ly/2GxMtwk
God bless you, your family, and your company.
Thank you very much.
Globe 0917 312 67 20
Smart 0918 946 46 23
Quezon City Pldt Landline 02 - 939 27 28
Pampanga Pldt Landline 045 - 981 5682
Fill-out Submit Your So1 Training Registration Form
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"