Hiring the Right People at the Right Time
Description: The training is a one-day overview of human resource acquisition. It delves into the hiring process of recruitment, screening, selection, and orientation. It looks into how qualified candidates are acquired according to standards and requirements of organizations.
1. Explain the decisions and actions organizations make and take in hiring prospective employees and
2. Discuss the issues and challenges that confront organizations in acquiring new employees.
Topics to Be Covered:
„h The Hiring Mindset
o Perspective for retrospective to prospective
o Fit between organizational values and personal values
o Hiring for retention
„h Human Resource Management (HRM) Functions
o Human Resource Planning (HRP)
o Human Resource Acquisition (HRA)
o Human Resource Integration (HRI)
o Human Resource Development (HRD)
„h Inputs to the Hiring Process
o Vision, Mission, Philosophy and Core Values
o Business Plan
„X Strategic Planning
„X Operations Planning
„X Annual Planning
o Human Resource Needs
o Job Descriptions and Specifications
o Compensation, Benefits and Rewards
o Structure, Work Functions and Processes, and Human Resource Policies
„h Hiring Processes and Tools
„h Action Planning
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"