Seminar Description. Keeping information fresh and reinforcing new learning is a constant challenge to the Trainers and potential Trainers. How do you choose activities that are fun but meaningful? How do you assess the level of knowledge already in the room? Is there a formula for creating a successful training session? Find out during an active 1-day Training the Trainer program. Whether you need to train inexperienced Trainers or infuse a little energy into seasoned professionals, this Train-the-Trainer program will teach participants how to determine the needs of an audience, improve classroom charisma, handle hecklers, use activities effectively, and more. Training can be a powerful tool to enhance the performance of your team. It can be equally effective in building capacities of your clients, partner organizations and beneficiaries. However to be successful, you need to design and deliver it carefully.
Train the Trainers Seminar
May 29 │ Jun 12 │ Jun 26 │ Jul 10 │ Jul 24
IOSH Training Services. Unit 200 and 202, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard corner Cambridge Street, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch Click to View Location Map
How to Pay Fee. Modes of Payment. Cash or Check
1. Bank Deposit. Account Name. iBonrop Occupational Safety and Health Training Services
BDO SA No. 0000 1028 4788 BPI SA No. 0123 4764 84
Metrobank SA No. 020 3 020 36720 3 RCBC SA No. 902 580 9888
Email deposit slip to email@example.com or Viber 09173126720
2. Pay at our Cubao, Quezon City office. Monday to Friday. 8AM- 5:30PM. Saturday by appointment.
3. Pay via Palawan Express to Ronald Pornobi, Quezon City.
4. Pay by Gcash to 09173126720
We issue Official Receipt.
Participants should be able to
1. Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer.
2. Understand and identify different behavioral styles and adapt training as necessary.
3. Demonstrate their understanding of new material through completion of case studies.
4. Explain what a solid training program looks like.
5. Describe a needs analysis and why it is a necessary step in any training program.
6. Explain various methods for making lecture-based programs active.
7. Develop strategies for handling hecklers, bullies, and other disruptive participants.
8. Point out the highlights and pitfalls of various visual aid options and classroom seating arrangements.
9. Present information in a clear, concise, engaging manner.
10. Demonstrate successful understanding of key concepts during a practice presentation.
At the seminar's conclusion, participants will have an understanding of adult learning principles, how to write effective learning objectives, how to use activities effectively, and how to handle the toughest crowds. When combined with presentation skills training, participants will benefit from individual coaching to improve their specific challenges as trainers and presenters.
Those involved and responsible for any training and staff development functions or responsibilities within an organization such as managers, supervisors, and staff may attend. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Interactive Format of Learning as Methodology
This workshop is fast-paced, highly interactive, participatory, and productive. It includes individual assessment, discussions, games, demonstration and practice, lecturettes, storytelling, role plays, and problem solving. Participants will be working individually, in small and large groups.
The resource person for this course is an Internationally Recognized Management and HRD Consultant, a BS in Psychology, MA and PhD in Clinical Psychology, and Masters in Development Management with certificate course in Project Management at Wharton School of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, USA. The resource speaker has a wealth of knowledge about individual, group, and organizational behavior; and for more than 30 years now, has engaged individuals and organizations in the change process to increase their productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
God bless you, your family, and your company. Thank you. Visit Us Today. Contact Us Now.
Enrol Now. Fill-out and Submit this Online Registration Form