Webinar on Hirac in Osh
Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control in Occupational Safety and Health
General Information. Answer to your Questions to Guide your Decision.
A new window opens whenever you click a link.
1. Registration Fee is P800 per head
2. Webinar is conducted via Zoom Video Conference platform
3. Modes of Payment. over the counter or online fund transfer deposit to company account Bdo Bpi Metrobank Rcbc, company Gcash, Palawan, pay in Cubao Quezon City office click for details on how to pay
4. Registration is done via Online Registration or by Scanning a Q R code. Register now, reserve a slot and pay later (today, or 3 weekdays before the day of your webinar), click this online registration form now. Submit complete requirements later. Click to submit requirements
5. For security and as policy, Zoom link and passcode are emailed 1-2 days before webinar day.
6. We will email you once we receive your completed registration form and requirements.
7. For other questions, call or text Edward 09566872110, Ronald 09173126720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Quezon City Pldt landline 89392728
Register Today. Scan Q R Code Now
This Hirac in Osh webinar is designed to help you who are involved in the management of the safety documentation through the medium of hazard identification and risk assessment. Participants will be equipped to Identify hazards, complete risk assessments, and identify improvement measures to reduce identified risks. All interested on risk management are welcome.
Thank you very much. God bless you, your family, and your company.
Stay safe in God's all-powerful hand, unfailing love, and grace.
Ronald P o r n o b i
Globe 0917 312 6720 Viber
Smart 0918 946 4623
Edward John Aquino
Globe 0956 687 2110
Landline 02 8939 2728
Office Location. Room 200, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard corner Cambridge Street, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of Bpi Cubao-Aurora and Landbank Cubao branch clickformap
To Register Now and Pay Later, complete and submit this form