WEDDING AND DEBUT PLANNING AND COORDINATION
DATE: October 13,2016 – Monday
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Introduction to the world of Wedding and Debut Planning Coordination
- The Filipino Wedding and Event Industry as a whole
- The Roles of a Wedding /Debut Planner vs. Wedding/ Debut Coordinator
- Cultural Wedding Traditions and Customs
- Wedding and Debut Etiquette
- Wedding and Debut Trends
Wedding and Debut Planning
- Business Management Skills
- Wedding and Debut Products and Services
- Establishing your target market
- Creating Wedding and Debut Packages
- Marketing in Facebook and other Social Media
- Marketing your business effectively
- Fee Structure
- Defining the scope of duties and responsibilities
- Personal Styling and Grooming
Wedding and Debut Event Day Coordination
- Leading your staff
- Dealing with Event Suppliers
- Ceremony and Reception Venue
- Lights and Sounds
- Wedding/Debut Program
Checklist and Templates
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through email@example.com
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"