Bangkok, Thailand is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and lively street life. Known as the Venice of the East, the boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the affluent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple. Nearby is the enormous reclining Buddha in Wat Pho and Wat Arun with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire. There's such a vast choice of sightseeing, shopping, and eating possibilities that you'll have little time to rest; and yes, you might need to go spend a few days on the beach as well to recover from it all.
3D2N BANGKOK TOUR PACKAGE, includes
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day city tour
- Roundtrip Airport transfers on seat in coach basis, Suvarnabhumi airport
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market
My Hotel Pratunam, P3,900 each, twin sharing
Please add airfare
Subject to availability upon booking.
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"