Beijing is China’s massive capital with its history stretching back 3 millennia. It is known for its modern architecture as well as its ancient sites, such as the grand Forbidden City complex and the Imperial Palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
Nearby, the massive Tiananmen Square pedestrian plaza is site of Mao Zedong’s mausoleum and the National Museum of China, displaying a vast collection of cultural relics.
Beijing China Tour, with meals (3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner)
Itinerary and Inclusions:
- (Airfare to Beijing on guest arrangement), Beijing airport pick-up, visit Tian an men Square, The Forbidden City China and Tea shop, transfer to hotel, check-in Beijing hotels
- Great wall of China (Juyongguan), Jade shop, Herbal Medicine, Silk Shop, Olympic Green Common Domain, Bird Nest (outside) and Water Cube (outside), Wangfujing Shopping Street
- Free day
- Transfer to the airport for departure flight
4-star Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel
P8,800 each, Twin sharing
Please add airfare
+ Midnight transfer surcharge +P490/person/way
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"