Banaue rice terraces has been described as the Eighth Wonder of the World. It is carved out of the hillside by Ifugao tribes people some 2000 - 3000 years ago, without the aid of machinery, to provide level steps where the natives plant rice. And they are still in use up to this day.
One of the major appeal of Banaue rice terraces to the local and international tourist are the many hiking trails in the area. With or without a guide, you will find the friendliness and warmth of the Ifugao people endearing.
- with Rountrip Bus from Manila (evening trip)
- Banaue Hotel with Breakfast
- Banaue Tour, Banaue Guide, Local Transport and Environment fees
Banaue Tour (Hiking in Batad with overnight, come out of Bangaan, then Sightseeing Hapao Rice Terraces - COMPLETE)
Banaue Tour, Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 1 - Depart Manila at 10pm
Day 2 - Arrive Banaue at 8am
Pick-up from the bus station
Tour D (2 Days Banaue Tour - Hiking in Batad with overnight Tour)
Day 3 – Continuation of Tour D
Return to Banaue
Check-in Banaue Hotel
Day 4 - Breakfast
Tour A (1 Day Banaue Tour - Sightseeing Hapao)
6pm bus trip from Banaue to Manila
Day 5 - arrive Manila at 5am
4 travellers P6,800 each
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"