Affordable CAGAYAN DE ORO AND CAMIGUIN ULTIMATE
Group of 10 Php 3,450/person
Group of 9 Php 3,550/person
Group of 8 Php 3,750/person
Group of 7 Php 3,950/person
Group of 6 Php 4,250/person
Group of 5 Php 4,450/person
Group of 4 Php 4,990/person
Group of 3 Php 5,950/person
Group of 2 Php 8,300/person
***Different rate will apply during during holidays and peak season
* Overnight Hotel Accommodation in Cagayan De Oro
* Overnight Accommodation in Camiguin Island
* Roundtrip van transfer (CDO-Balingoan Port-CDO)
* Roundtrip boat transfer via Super Shuttle Ferry (Balingoan wharf-Benoni port-Balingoan)
* Roundtrip multicab transfer (Benoni Port-Camiguin Island tour-Resort-Benoni port)
* Camiguin Island Tour
* Boat rental
* All Tour Entrances and Permits
* Environmental and Terminal fee
* Travel Insurance
* Taxes and surcharges
** Please note that the rates and availabilities are subject to change without prior notice
A. Cagayan White Water Rafting
Run and Rates
1. Beginners Course P700 / head
( 3hrs. Actual River Run ) 14 Rapids
Class I-II Minimum of 6 pax
2. Advance Course P1000 / head
( 4hrs. Actual River Run ) 24 Rapids
Class II-IV Minimum of 6 pax
B. Dahilayan Adventure park in Bukidnon
** Visit Camp del Monte, Dahilayan Adventure Park, and Forest Park
------Subject for computation depends on number of persons joining the tour
Tips & Suggestions:
* Wear something lightweight and will cover most of your body. Otherwise, apply sun block generously before plunging to this adventure.
* Do not forget to bring personal effects like towel, soap, shampoo, etc. Turn them over to the staff to be brought at the disembarkation point.
* For valuables, your outfitter ( in our case, Kagay) will provide you with waterproof bags to be brought along the adventure. For good measure, put your gadgets inside waterproof containers as well.
* You can bring your own waterproof digital camera, but its better if you avail of the photo service by your outfitter. Kagay will give you all the photos. If you are one big group, only one need to get and pay for a copy.
* You can save on food cost if you could prepare packed lunch. Also, turn over your food to the staff to be brought at the disembarkation point.
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Swim wear, slippers and snorkels/swimminggoggles
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Mineral water
- Medicine and insect repellant
- Whitewater rafting- exhilarating river rafting adventure ! One for your must-do list…
- Banana chips
* Prices may change without prior notice
* Rates are quoted per person
* Roundtrip Airfare is NOT included
* Standard check- in time is 2:00PM and check- out time is 12:00NN
* Recommended flight schedule: 1st day- early morning arrival/ 3rd day-late afternoon or evening departure
* Total account shall be settled 2 weeks pio to the departure date.
NOTE: Contact Us for more details(Complete inclusions, Sample Itinerary and special Quotations)
Landline: (02) 553 7977 | (02) 984 4081
Globe : 0927 3532 574
Smart: 0908 5824 899
Sun: 0925 5692 980
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"