Baler houses some of the historical sites such as Quezon Park, Baler Museum, Baler Sign, Baler Church, Dona Aurora's Ancestral House, the Presidential Car then, a 1936 Chysler Limousine entitled for President Quezon and was used by Gen. Douglas McArthur.
Day 1 Arrive, Starts in Baler, pick-up from Baler bus terminal, breakfast, Historical tour with transpo and guide (entrance fees and donations payable when there) with lunch and dinner
Day 2 Breakfast
Baler surfing - includes surfing lesson with 1 hour surf board rental, rash guard and instructor
Day 3 Breakfast, Free day
Tricycle tour for 2-3 persons, van for 4 persons and up
Smart Beach House
- short walk from main beach area, rooms with with private toilet and bath
2/3/4/5/room 4000 each
Please add bus fare
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"