The Great Wall of China is a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials, generally built along an east-to-west line across the historical northern borders of China to protect the Chinese states and empires against the raids and invasions of the various nomadic groups of the Eurasian Steppe.
The Great Wall has on and off been rebuilt, maintained, and enhanced; the majority of the existing wall is from the Ming Dynasty.
Beijing China tour package includes -
D1 Manila - Beijing c/o guest (Lunch)
- Beijing airport pick-up, short tour to Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City (closed on Mondays), Tea Shop, check-in hotel
D2 Bfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Tour to Great wall of China (Juyongguan), Jade Shop, Herbal Medicine shop, Olympic Green Common Domain, Bird Nest (outside), and Water Cube (outside), Wangfujing Shopping Street.
D3 Bfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Visit Silk Shop, then free time
D4 Beijing - Manila c/o guest (Breakfast)
- transfer to the airport
P6,100 each, Twin sharing
Please add airfare
Subject to availability upon booking.
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"