Baler. Once a sleepy municipality in Aurora, is now a popular tourist destination as a surfer’s paradise. Sabang Beach is the most popular with surf shops and schools that cater to the novice and the seasoned surfers. Fully discover Baler on a day tour, exploring its unspoiled waterfalls, rugged cliffs, enchanting beaches, and age-old historic edifices.
Baler tour package
Itinerary and inclusions:
Day 1 (Manila - Baler Aurora c/o guest. Take Genesis or Joy bus. Please call them at 519-4249 for booking.)
Arrive Baler ETA 6am, pick-up from Baler bus terminal, breakfast
Historical tour with transpo and guide (entrance fees and donations payable when there), including Millenium Tree/ Balete Tree, Ermita Hill, Baler Museum, Dona Aurora's House
Check-in Baler hotels
Waterfalls, hot spring, rock formation, islets and beach tour with transpo and guide (entrance fees and donations payable when there)
Return to Baler hotel
Day 2 Breakfast
Baler surfing - includes surfing lesson with 1 hour surf board rental, rash guard and instructor
Free time on the beach
Check-out, departure c/o guest
3D2N Bay's Inn
- with private toilet and bath, selected rooms with hot and cold shower
- quad sharing
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"