White Beach is divided into five areas from
- Area 1 — Boracay Terraces (north) to Willy's Rock
- Area 2 — From Willy's Rock to Red Coconut Resort
- Area 3 — From Red Coconut to Boat Station 2
- Area 4 — From Boat Station 2 to Station 3
- Area 5 — From Boat Station 3 to Angol Point
In every station, there are two lifeguards on foot patrolling equipped with whistle, life buoy and hand-held radio. The boat station 2 is the lifeguard and rescue command center.
During the dry season of Nov-May (also known as Amihan), White Beach is calm and very suitable for swimming. The other side of the island has large winds and waves making it suitable for kite surfing and windsurfing.
During the rainy season of Jun-Oct (also known as Habagat), this is reversed, with a risk of typhoons (although this area of the Philippines is relatively protected by the mountains ofNegros and Cebu to the south-east from the worst weather). White Beach often gets large winds and waves which sometimes makes it unsuitable for swimming. Current weather conditions.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"