Caramoan Island boasts of having perfect white sand beaches, serene lakes, deep caves, coves and rich marine life. It has thousands of hectares of limestone forest well endowed with a rich diversity of flora and fauna. Great ocean adventures await kayakers. Go snorkling or scuba dive to experience the diverse marine life. Trek and search the mysterious lagoon of Matukad. If all fails, simply sit by the beach and star gaze at night.
3D2N Caramoan Tour Package
1 Night Caramoan Town, 1 Night Tugawe Cove - new and luxurious
Itinerary and inclusions
Day 1 Naga to Sabang (P100 each by van shuttle) and Sabang to Guijalo (P120 each by boat) on guest arrangement
Our package starts from Guijalo Port.
- Pick-up from Guijao Port to Caramoan Hotels
- Check-in - Aircon accommodation
- off to Caramoan tour - afternoon island hopping – Cagbanilad, Matukad, Lahos, snorkeling at Hunongan Cove
- Return to Caramoan Hotels for Dinner
Day 2 Caramoan hotels Breakfast
- transfer to Tugawe Cove Resort, (new and luxurious)
- Check-in, free time for more swimming on its private beach
Day 3 Breakfast
- Transfer from Tugawe Cove Resort to Guijalo Port (for departure to Naga, on guest arrangement)
2 persons - P8,900 each
+ plane/bus fare to Naga
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"