As one Miniloc's guest had said, everything about this resort is perfect.
Snorkel or feed the jacks at the house reef right in front of the island resort.
You need not go far, you can see the beauty of El Nido's marine life right there at the resort.
Miniloc Island Resort, El Nido Resorts
1. Manila-El Nido-Manila airfare
2. Roundtrip transfer to Apulit Island
3. breakfast, lunch, dinner with brewed coffee and tea at the Clubhouse Restaurant
4. Use of snorkeling equipment
5. Use of non-motorized sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc.)
6. Standard Resort guided activities/tours (snorkeling at house reef, kayaking, island hopping, etc.)
Minimum of 2
3 Days 2 Nights P36,100 each
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address - email@example.com
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"