Optional Tour in Phnom Penh
Includes transfers, entrance fees, English Speaking guide
-Half day Royal Palace Tour, 8am-1130am / 2pm-5pm
Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Independence Monumnet
-Sunset Tour, 430-630pm
1 hour boat trip along Mekong River
- Half day Wat Phnom, killing field tour, 8-11am / 2-5pm
Phnom hill, founding place of Phnom Penh. Killing field of Cheung Ek, where many Cambodians perished uner the Khmer Rouge Regime
Half day Toul Sleng - National Museum tour, 8-11am / 2-5pm
Sleng Musem "Toul Sleng Genocide Museum" - a high school in 1975, became a prison and interrogation facility after Khmer Rouge Regime came to power. The building now serves as a museum, a memorial of past incidents. Then the National Museum.
Please add airfare
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Telephone numbers (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile number: (63-999) 6040017
Visit our websites
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"