Seoul City Full Day Tour
P3,700/person (no minimum, daily run)
Korea Tour, Itinerary and Inclusions
- 08:00 ~ 9:00 am (Pick up from Seoul hotel, pick-up depending on your hotel location) ~ 17:30 pm (finish and drop off)
- Hotel -> Jogyesa Buddhist Temple -> Cheongwadae Sarangchae (closes every Monday) -> Presidential Blue House (photo time) -> Changing of the Guard Ceremony -> Gyeongbok Palace & The National Folklore Museum -> Ginseng Center -> Lunch -> Changdeok Palace (replaced by Namsan Hanok Village every Monday)-> Insadong Arts and Crafts Market -> Amethyst Factory -> Namdaemun Traditional Market -> Return to Hotel
- Inclusion: English speaking tour guide, transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
Please add airfare
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Telephone numbers (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile number: (63-999) 6040017
Visit our websites
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"