DMZ Half Day Tour, AM or PM
P2,200 each (no minimum, daily run) 8am-1430pm
D.M.Z (Demilitarized Zone) is the only divided country in the world. As one of the last relics of the Cold War, the DMZ attracts a great deal of public interest.
Korea Tour, Itinerary and Inclusions:
Available every day except Monday and National Holiday.
- 08:00 am (Pick up from Seoul hotel, pick-up depending on your hotel location) ~ 14:30 pm (Drop off at Itaewon or City Hall area)
- Hotel -> Imjingak Park -> The Bridge of Freedom -> The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel -> DMZ Theater & Exhibition Hall -> Dora Observatory -> Dorasan Station -> Pass by the Unification Village -> Amethyst/Ginseng Center -> Drop off at Itaewon or City Hall area.
- Inclusion: English speaking tour guide, transportation and entrance fees
- Passport is needed on the tour day. No special dress code for this tour.
Please add airfare
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Telephone numbers (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile number: (63-999) 6040017
Visit our websites
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"