Lotte World Theme Park
Morning, Half day - P3,200/person (minimum of 2)
Whole day - P4,000/person (minimum of 2)
Korea Tour, Itinerary and Inclusions:
Lotte World is a major recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea. It consists of the world's largest indoor theme park (a Guinness World Record) which is open all year around, an outdoor amusement park called "Magic Island", an artificial island inside a lake linked by monorail, shopping malls, a luxury hotel, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities, and movie theaters all in one place.
Opened on July 12, 1989, Lotte World receives over 8 million visitors each year and is considered along with Tokyo Disney Resort as one of the world-class theme parks in Asia.
Korea Tour Package Itinerary and inclusions:
- 09:00 am (Pick up from Seoul hotel) ~ 13:00 pm (finish and drop off)
- Hotel –> Lotte World Theme Park -> Return to Hotel
- Inclusions: English speaking tour guide, transportation and all day pass (can get any ride in Lotte World)
- Lunch to guest's account
Please add airfare
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Telephone numbers (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile number: (63-999) 6040017
Visit our websites
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"