Macau, being Asia's well-known gambling Mecca, is a place to find the traditional Chinese culture while enjoying the exotic Portuguese buildings.
Most visitors conclude that it is a location suited to both tourism and living as it is a beautiful city with clean streets, gardens and picturesque hilly landscapes. Sunshine, clear air, green lands and all sorts of delicious food all contribute to its many attractions.
3D2N Macau Tour Package
- 3 Days 2 Nights Macau Hotel, Twin Sharing
- Macau Airport/Ferry - Macau Hotel - Macau Airport/Ferry Transfer
Surcharge of HK 52/way for transfer after 11pm to 8:30am
- Macau Tour to Macau tourist spots, Half Day with Lunch
- Ruins of St. Paul's Na Tcha Temple, Section of the Old City Walls, Mount Fortress, Temple of A-Ma, Macau Tower (optional to level 58 and 61), Lunch at Macau Rio Hotel
- Guide tipping is recommended USD3/person (pay on the spot to Macau Guide)
Holiday Inn Macau (Sunday to Thursday)
P10,000 each, min of 2
Please add airfare
Subject to availability upon booking.
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques