Singapore is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. In Chinatown you will find the red-and-gold Buddha’s Tooth Relic Temple. Little India offers colorful souvenirs, while Arab Street is lined with fabric shops. Singapore is also known for eclectic street fare, served in hawker centers. Long dismissed as little more than a sterile stopover, Singapore has reinvented itself to be one of the world's must go destinations.
Singapore Tour Package
- Singapore Hotel, ½ Twin, 2-nights stay
- Singapore Airport 2-way seat in coach transfer, P450/pax/way surcharge for transfers 2300-0700
- 1/2 day Singapore City tour
Price per person, Minimum of 2
Fragrance Crystal Hotel
P4,900 each, twin sharing
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"